365 Challenge

Teg

Quite the Aristocrat
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2015
Georgia, USA
tck.boards.net
So, a friend and I were talking the other day. We are both bloggers and have been slacking in that department for a while. We decided, together, to start a brand new personal blog with the goal of posting to it every single day for 365 days. We started on New Year's Day this year and we're both going strong so far. I know from experience that blogging every day is extremely hard so I know it's going to be a challenge for sure.

Have you guys ever done this kind of challenge? How did it go? Do you think you could make a blog post daily for an entire year?

Teg

Quite the Aristocrat
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2015
Georgia, USA
tck.boards.net
I've never done this kind of challenge, nor have I ever heard of people doing this. Are you still keeping up? How do always have something to write about each day?
I started this challenge on January 1st, 2018. So Far, I’ve managed to post each day. I try to post between 10 and 11 pm just in case something interesting happens in that time. I pretty much just talk about my day, share something I’m working on, or post similar things.

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I started this challenge on January 1st, 2018. So Far, I’ve managed to post each day. I try to post between 10 and 11 pm just in case something interesting happens in that time. I pretty much just talk about my day, share something I’m working on, or post similar things.
That's pretty cool, and that's probably something that would be fun for you to go back and read in the future.

It’s a person, day reflection type blog. If you want the link I can PM it to you.
I'd love to see it too.