Accepting new team members/Updates!???

Require

Constantly Improving
Aug 30, 2017
Hello Fellow members and Staff Team of WF,

So I see a lot of threads and post on here haven't been active as it used to be same goes to members will there gonna be any updates to this forum or is it just gonna be left to die.
Also, You guys were hiring new team members Moderators I applied last month start of it but I haven't gotten a follow-up and now it's almost June 2018!?

Yours truly,

Require

edenwax

Designer
Retired Staff
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
I cant speak for all of the staff, but I feel like most of us have given up on trying to keep this place alive. That being said, I'd be very interested to see what the community thinks we should do.

As for your application, I'd shoot a message to @Cameron.

Cheers

./jordan

Constantly Improving
Feb 19, 2018
Rochester, NY
rawhost.net
I cant speak for all of the staff, but I feel like most of us have given up on trying to keep this place alive. That being said, I'd be very interested to see what the community thinks we should do.

As for your application, I'd shoot a message to @Cameron.

Cheers
When I first joined, doesn't seem that long ago honestly, was around the christmas season due to my Avatar. It was a pretty nice community. Active posts, members, staff, etc. I do like this community and wouldn't want to see it fail. That being said, idk what my suggestion would be to help the community. If the staff has given up then you could sell it honestly.

edenwax

Designer
Retired Staff
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
When I first joined, doesn't seem that long ago honestly, was around the christmas season due to my Avatar. It was a pretty nice community. Active posts, members, staff, etc. I do like this community and wouldn't want to see it fail. That being said, idk what my suggestion would be to help the community. If the staff has given up then you could sell it honestly.
I don't want to see it fail either. :(

There are still a few of us around. Perhaps if we could get some active staff we could get it up and running again.

But in my personal opinion, its really hard to stay motivated when there is only you and a few other staff members posting. I'd really like to know why non-staff arent sticking around. Not enough posts? Is the "webmaster community" niche too saturated or perhaps too vague? Or even, what do people want this place to be and how can we, as staff, try to make it happen?

This place has gone through multiple "restarts" but not once does it last. We're doing something wrong but its hard to find out what that is.

Last edited:

./jordan

Constantly Improving
Feb 19, 2018
Rochester, NY
rawhost.net
I don't want to see it fail either. :(

There are still a few of us around. Perhaps if we could get some active staff we could get it up and running again.

But in my personal opinion, its really hard to stay motivated when there is only you and a few other staff members posting. I'd really like to know why non-staff arent sticking around. Not enough posts? Is the "webmaster community" niche too saturated or perhaps too vague? Or even, what do people want this place to be and how can we, as staff, try to make it happen?

This place has gone through multiple "restarts" but not once does it last. We're doing something wrong but its hard to find out what that is.
We could possibly introduce some new boards. Just cause the name is "Website Forums" doesn't mean it has to be website related. We can also have some technology categories. HW/SW categories. PC Builds. We can have it focused on Webmaster with a touch of everything else.

edenwax

Designer
Retired Staff
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
We could possibly introduce some new boards. Just cause the name is "Website Forums" doesn't mean it has to be website related. We can also have some technology categories. HW/SW categories. PC Builds. We can have it focused on Webmaster with a touch of everything else.
Well I'm certainly down for more tech boards.