Account Upgrades

Belthazar

Ex-Shot Caller
Retired Staff
Mar 4, 2015
America
These are some account upgrades that you have the opportunity to receive on Website Forums. Just post below to receive the account upgrade of your choosing. :smiley:

User Name Change:

Tired of your current user name? You've come to the right place! All you need to do is meet the requirements listed:
  • You must have 25 posts on Website Forums.
  • You must have ten (10) posts in the past seven (7) days.
  • If you've been registered under a month (31 days), you're permitted one free user name change with no requirements.
  • You must wait a month (31 days) after receiving a new user name before requesting a new display name.

Order Form:
Code:
Current User Name:
Desired User Name:
Website Forums reserves the right to deny any user name for any reason deemed necessary by Website Forums Administrators.

Rank Change:

Tired of your current rank? Assuming you meet the requirements listed below, you can get one absolutely free!
  • You must have 25 posts on Website Forums.
  • You must have ten (10) posts in the past seven (7) days.
  • If you've been registered under a month (31 days), you're permitted one free rank with no requirements.
  • You must wait a month (31 days) after receiving a rank before requesting a new rank.

Order Form:
Code:
Requested Rank:
Current Post Count:

Mr.Bishop

Drastically Average
Sep 11, 2017
Current Username: Advally
Desired Username: Mr.Bishop

I fucked up when I signed up. I'm starting a new company and I used its name... but I need my OG forum username I've been with since '04. I'll work for it if I don't fit the criteria.