Forum Battlefront Forum

Carlos

Constantly Improving
Mar 12, 2016
California
www.carlosx360.com
Battlefront Forum was launched in Feb 2015 amid the worldwide release of the reboot to Star Wars: Battlefront. I acquired the site in October 2017, to bank on the newly, hotly anticipated Star Wars: Battlefront II - which is also a reboot. It's supposed to build on EA's Battlefront efforts. And now, I am currently trying to catch the Battlefront II release bug. It's on my server, and ready for success!

However, currently, Battlefront II is receiving a lot of controversy regarding microtransactions and lootboxes. I will ignore this, and hang on the ride until Thanksgiving, and Christmas for the floodgates to come in.

Enjoy!

http://www.battlefront-forum.com

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
You have a real great looking Star Wars Battlefront forum. The theme and banner are excellent. It is very easy to navigate as well, considering the fact that it has a small amount of areas when it comes to discussions. This is a good thing and works in your favor due to the fact that it is dedicated to a video game franchise. I wish you all the best with your forum and may it continue to grow.