Being Nice Or Rude

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Retired Staff
Nov 4, 2017
What do you think works? Being Nice to People or Being Rude?
In the long term kindness really does works, even where you might not expect to. For example I used to be attacked by someone in a gaming trading forum and my kindness coupled with my persistent let's just say taught that "genius" a lesson or so. :smiley:

TheWhiteNinja978

Quite the Aristocrat
Apr 4, 2016
In the long term kindness really does works, even where you might not expect to. For example I used to be attacked by someone in a gaming trading forum and my kindness coupled with my persistent let's just say taught that "genius" a lesson or so. :smiley:
Not sure the same thing applies when your dealing with a bully.

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Retired Staff
Nov 4, 2017
Not sure the same thing applies when your dealing with a bully.
It does as he was a bully to me personally and attacking my old brand at the same time. :(

But as I mentioned because I didn't "give up" on the things he said he had given up once I "gave him a taste of own poison". While remaining professional to him and the public to keep my PR on the up and up. :smiley:

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
Kindness is normally good, but being too kind is sort of fruity, especially with say, your brother or close friends. Anyway, being too kind also might not work when you're a boss or teacher. However, though, there is a time and place for it.

xXInfectedXx

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 26, 2015
In the long term, it's easier to be nicer than rude to someone. It's simple, just by smiling, showing empathy and emotions towards others, respect, being positive; not negative in life situations, sharing is caring, and be nice! It's easier to be nice than horrible to a friend or relative , statistics have shown this.