Bi-weekly Community Check in #1

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
Hey guys!

I want to start a a bi-weekly check in to see what everyone is up to!

so here is check in #1!

For me, I just graduated and got a major promotion at work. I'm about to start college and I'm working on a super cool high quality produced internet show!

Now, what about you?

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I officially graduated college and walked and all that good stuff on May 5th. I’ve been applying for different management trainee programs over the last few weeks, but I’m still working as a Reset Team Member for PLMarketing at the moment.

edenwax

Designer
Developer
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
I officially graduated college and walked and all that good stuff on May 5th. I’ve been applying for different management trainee programs over the last few weeks, but I’m still working as a Reset Team Member for PLMarketing at the moment.
Your signature concerns me haha

I got my Canon dSLR!!!
Nice! Which model? Ive got a Rebel T3 which I got as a high school grad gift. I still love taking photos with it.
Oh my god that was 7 years ago..

Last edited:

./jordan

Constantly Improving
Feb 19, 2018
Rochester, NY
rawhost.net
Your signature concerns me haha

Nice! Which model? Ive got a Rebel T3 which I got as a high school grad gift. I still love taking photos with it.
Oh my god that was 7 years ago..
7 years happens in a flash.

Mines is the Rebel T6i/750D. I am still getting the hang of everything but I currently have two offerings already. 1 is a family portrait of someones family. (They saw how nice the camera took photos.