Do you participate in your Game Board?

Sharon

Quite the Aristocrat
Premium
Apr 14, 2015
Most forums nowadays have some sort of game room where members can play word games and other forum games. A lot of forum owners tend to disable post counts in this area while others still keep the post count enabled. Do you find yourself participating in game boards? What are some of your favorite games?

Dewlance

Surprisingly Adequate
Aug 17, 2015
I use MyBB gaming mod on my forum and I love playing Color Blast.

However PC gaming and Xbox is much better for enjoyment.

xXInfectedXx

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 26, 2015
I did have a game board. I did actively participate in this forum as I want to set a good example to the users on the forum. I do disable the post count in the forum as members do not produce high quality posts in that area of the forum.

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
We have a game board here on the forum and I play the games in there from time to time. I like playing some of the games, but not all of them. It depends what they are. The forum games are a great way to past time and have fun with other members.

Teg

Quite the Aristocrat
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2015
Georgia, USA
tck.boards.net
Oh yes, I love the forum games. Plus, on most of the forums I've run, I have disabled post counts on that forum so the site is less filled with spam counts. Those forum games are tons of fun. Especially if you add new twists to them :smile: