Domain I bought

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I believe Kodi is that program that is used on the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other types of streaming devices for watching pirated movies and that kind of stuff?

Personally, I don't see anything beyond registration value for this domain at the moment, but I'd say this type of domain could do very well with SEO. I'd say like 99% of the world doesn't know what Kodi is, including myself, for the most part. :yum:

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Retired Staff
Nov 4, 2017
I meant that it is very easy to remember and very related to the subject of the site which is Kodi for beginners.
You are indeed correct that this domain is the "Holy Grail" of this. Just make sure it's doesn't get lost or hacked!

You can audit the domain automatically with a 3rd party monitoring servicing. If you like, I can recommend you one that have a pretty cool free package that would do the job for you. :smiley:

GamesToEnjoy

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 11, 2016
www.kodibeginner.com
You are indeed correct that this domain is the "Holy Grail" of this. Just make sure it's doesn't get lost or hacked!

You can audit the domain automatically with a 3rd party monitoring servicing. If you like, I can recommend you one that have a pretty cool free package that would do the job for you. :smiley:
Thank you this is exactly what I think about the domain :grinning:

I would be happy to hear about the free package.

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Retired Staff
Nov 4, 2017
Thank you this is exactly what I think about the domain :grinning:

I would be happy to hear about the free package.
Your always welcomed! To get a hold of said free package please view it on your left on this page https://hetrixtools.com/pricing/uptime-monitor/ . Then once you signed up then you will want to set a "Website Monitor" where you can configure...

What URL to monitor and optionally a keyboard for it to keep an "eye" on.
To keep an eye on your SSL and warn you if you like
To keep an eye on your domain expiration and warn you if you like
Finally it will even keep an eye on your name servers and warn you if you like

I would personally let it warn you about all of the above so in case something fails it can warn you about it. Or in the case of the last item let you know if someone hijacked your domain.

Do let me know should you need help with any of that.