ElkArte 1.0.7

Allan

It's All Good
Council
May 28, 2015
Central Florida
kndhosting.com
I also liked SMF alot, but Elkarte has taken the software 10x greater. They are always adding more to the core features and some really nice addons. There are talks about 2.0 and adding inline coding, which I have never seen in free software.

edenwax

Designer
Developer
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
I also liked SMF alot, but Elkarte has taken the software 10x greater. They are always adding more to the core features and some really nice addons. There are talks about 2.0 and adding inline coding, which I have never seen in free software.
Oh snap that sounds awesome. I'll have to look into it.

DanielGarneau

Surprisingly Adequate
I spent the past few weeks using Vanilla, FluxBB, PhpBB, and MyBB, to develop the prototype of a would-be micro-forum for my site, at the same time as I am learning how to use forum software. After reading the present thread, I decided to install ElkArte, and try to see if it would not be of help to me. The only thing I did with the product so far is to peruse the menu structure to see what all they have, and what strikes me is how well everything is structured.

Thank you all for this great forum at websiteforums.org. I'd be very interested in hearing anyone's experience or thoughts about this product. :cool: