Ever feel like a robot?

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
I fail captchas a lot, that's why I like the new ones where you either just click a checkbox, math, or pick pictures.

Does this happen to you? I'm getting pretty annoyed because to my knlowedge I'm not actually a robot!

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I swear, some CAPTCHAs are frustratingly difficult to decipher. They'll have letters and numbers that pretty much aren't legible. Sometimes I have to refresh the CAPTCHA a couple times until I actually have a CAPTCHA that I can read.

Bizarrio

Constantly Improving
Nov 14, 2017
There has to be an alternative solution to this CAPTCHA nonsense. Some of these puzzles are so difficult that I at times leave certain sites.

If I own a website, I want to ensure that CAPTCHA is not making life difficult for visitors.

Claraviolet

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 10, 2015
I did fail to answer some captchas and I don't think that situation would change anytime soon. Some are just too difficult to decipher, read and sometimes, it's hard to even understand. I know a site where some maths riddle should be solved to gain access to it. As I am really weak, in maths, half of the time, I couldn't get the correct answer and had to postpone my visit to a later time.

It's really annoying. The same goes to other confusing text captchas as well.
I prefer the answers to the niche instead of captchas. Even re captcha is fine, when compared to those annoying text captchas.
So, I know the feeling of "I am not a robot!" quite well.

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
I don't use captchas, only the backward questions. They work fine on 90 percent of forums. However, though, there might be good captchas now.