Feedback for DiscussPF

DiscussPF

Despairingly Simple
Mar 8, 2018
Hi all.

I've been working on my project DiscussPF (https://discusspf.com/) for a fair amount of time now. It is basically where I want it to be and the next stage is promotion and content creation for the blog and forum on a regular basis. I want to know what you think though, what do you like? What would you like to see? Thanks in advance.

edenwax

Designer
Developer
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
I think overall the only thing that really stands out is the contrast in text size between the main site and the forum.

For context I'm on a 1440p monitor, so maybe Im the minority here. The main site is nicely sized and the text is easily readable but then the forum is like 12px font and its a bit jarring.

My advice would be to widen the forum a bit and then scale up the text size a smidge. Should help keep the continuity of the design throughout the entire site. :smiley:

DiscussPF

Despairingly Simple
Mar 8, 2018
I think overall the only thing that really stands out is the contrast in text size between the main site and the forum.

For context I'm on a 1440p monitor, so maybe Im the minority here. The main site is nicely sized and the text is easily readable but then the forum is like 12px font and its a bit jarring.

My advice would be to widen the forum a bit and then scale up the text size a smidge. Should help keep the continuity of the design throughout the entire site. :smiley:
Thanks, I've increased the font on the forum, something I have been meaning to do anyway just couldn't work out how until now. Let me know if that's better :smiley:

Ash

Almost Special
Council
Mar 24, 2015
London, UK
www.revenueportal.net
The only thing for me that you could work on is the homepage. A bit of a redesign and just moving things here and there could work wonders for you. The spacing between the sections and more importantly the menu and the first bit of text is really bugging me lol