Feedback for my site

Hux

Constantly Improving
Oct 20, 2017
I think it looks great! You have a nice clean logo, layout, colour scheme and is a very attractive site to look at. Good job :smiley: I'll give a more detailed review once I've had a better look round.

EDIT: Just signed up, didn't tell me about an activation email nor did it let me sign in for some reason. Just tried to reset password and it still doesn't let me log in, gives me the following error: "Failed to sign in with those details".

Last edited:

Ash

Almost Special
Council
Mar 24, 2015
London, UK
www.revenueportal.net
I think it looks great! You have a nice clean logo, layout, colour scheme and is a very attractive site to look at. Good job :smiley: I'll give a more detailed review once I've had a better look round.

EDIT: Just signed up, didn't tell me about an activation email nor did it let me sign in for some reason. Just tried to reset password and it still doesn't let me log in, gives me the following error: "Failed to sign in with those details".
Accounts are instantly activated. Seems weird, did you reset the password using the reset password email link?
EDIT: I replied to your email with a temporary password

Last edited:

Hux

Constantly Improving
Oct 20, 2017
Accounts are instantly activated. Seems weird, did you reset the password using the reset password email link?
EDIT: I replied to your email with a temporary password
Aren’t you going to have issues with bots and spammers? Yeah I reset the password with the link too, thanks I’ll try the temp one, thanks.

Edit: Just noticed I don’t have an email from you either, strange.

Last edited:

Ash

Almost Special
Council
Mar 24, 2015
London, UK
www.revenueportal.net
Aren’t you going to have issues with bots and spammers? Yeah I reset the password with the link too, thanks I’ll try the temp one, thanks.

Edit: Just noticed I don’t have an email from you either, strange.
Hmm, weird. I did resend it just to check if you would get it. Might have ended up in your spam box if you haven't checked there. I've also PMed you it.

We shouldn't. That high level security question on the registration page should do the trick lol :smile: