Free Forum Hosting?

Require

Constantly Improving
Aug 30, 2017
Do you guys know any free forum hosting I know a few but not a lot there are Forumotion it has phpbb, IPB, ModernBB. Then there is Icyboards Mybb Hosting Zetaboards Zlfboards IPBs hosting. Is there any more out there any new ones

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
So the different packages make you have to post 25, 50, or 100 times per month. That's your "payment" for the hosting.

For the 25 packages you can have 2 domains. 1 primary and one add on.

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
Of course, you can always simply get free hosting, in general, and then upload phpBB, MyBB etc. to it. However, things won't be as ready made. Nonetheless, there is normally Softalicous to at least get the software loaded on there (without an FTP).

Clarendon

Almost Special
Banned
Oct 22, 2017
London
Personally for myBB I recommend Icyboards. Apart from the Admin Panel login logo for themselves, there isn't much in terms of advertisement and their forums run very fast.

Tapatalk groups is a good alternative for those former FreeForums and prophpBB customers who like the phpBB software. It is customised and modern looking but the uniformity isn't something that everyone would like.

Then you have Createaforum and Forumotion which are another two highly commended and popular hosts.

Whatever way you choose to go, I wish you all the luck and success building your own community! :smile: