Guest Posting and Article Marketing

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
I got a huge boost to my employment websites from guest posting and article marketing once. I mean, it was something to brag about. Anyway, have you guys/gals tried it? Myself, I haven't messed around with it since then, focusing on social media and some pay-to-show thing on a promotion forum.

Empire

Constantly Improving
Apr 2, 2016
Australia
www.baysidegamers.com
I think allow the guest to post is an good way to get an good amount of traffic and marking. That being said do have to watch for spam or even bots. That is why when they post something it has to be approved. In my case I do allow them to comment on my article/review page.

Does it make any good results?

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
Of course, I knew this traffic was real because they were clicking on the employment links. However, on a different type of site, I might not have known if the traffic was real. In fact, there are a lot of scams.

Jesica

Surprisingly Adequate
Jun 23, 2016
India
www.vivaindia.com.mx
I think allow the guest to post is an good way to get an good amount of traffic and marking. That being said do have to watch for spam or even bots. That is why when they post something it has to be approved. In my case I do allow them to comment on my article/review page.

Ok, Got It, Which type of guest blog paid or free ?

Jesica

Surprisingly Adequate
Jun 23, 2016
India
www.vivaindia.com.mx