Is there a free (or cheap) VPN plug in for chrome?

WizeFox22

Constantly Improving
May 4, 2016
I was looking around and most seem super expensive for what you get. I have been through all the free trial ones lol Not sure if anyone actually uses these on here. I would like one for security reasons.

Blu3Blissey

Constantly Improving
May 5, 2016
TunnelBear is free but you are limited on the amount you can use of bandwidth each month. If you tweet their link, you get more.

PSpringz

Constantly Improving
May 6, 2016
TunnelBear is free but you are limited on the amount you can use of bandwidth each month. If you tweet their link, you get more.
While it is free it is still considered a paid version. There is no such thing as a free VPN client because they all eventually ask you to sign up and pay monthly.

WizeFox22

Constantly Improving
May 4, 2016
I have used them but unfortunately, I have used up all my emails to get more usage. They were one of the better ones though.

WizeFox22

Constantly Improving
May 4, 2016
While it is free it is still considered a paid version. There is no such thing as a free VPN client because they all eventually ask you to sign up and pay monthly.
I know there are cheap VPN options I could use outside of the browser but it is more convenient to use one within chrome. And yeah, I am thinking you are right one there not being a true free one.

PSpringz

Constantly Improving
May 6, 2016
I know there are cheap VPN options I could use outside of the browser but it is more convenient to use one within chrome. And yeah, I am thinking you are right one there not being a true free one.
Your best bet is going to be to find a standalone client not one in Chrome. I know what you are saying but the Chrome plugins are 3 xs the cost.

xXInfectedXx

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 26, 2015
Don't worry about paying, or finding a cheap VPN to use. Hotspot Shield is a completly free to use! Your capped at 500MB per day, remember with this proxy.