Looking for Feedback NetcShop.com

Ridew

Surprisingly Adequate
Nov 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My website, netcshop.com was launched to offer a paid and free powerful web scripts, addon demos to get the best suitable script for your next web project.

Look forward to hearing from you and I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have. Thanks!

Ridew

Surprisingly Adequate
Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys, new product added to the shop. Please, let me know if you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions. Thank you!

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys, new product added to the shop. Please, let me know if you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions. Thank you!
Looks quite nice and simple to read. Only I have a few suggestions...

1. I would consider offering free installions, many license vendors will do this for their customers. This is because they want them coming back to buy from them again. :smiley:
2. I would either update your add ons as there nothing there. Or simply remove it and then re add the menu item when there are any add ons to be listed.

Ridew

Surprisingly Adequate
Nov 6, 2017
Looks quite nice and simple to read. Only I have a few suggestions...

1. I would consider offering free installions, many license vendors will do this for their customers. This is because they want them coming back to buy from them again. :smiley:
2. I would either update your add ons as there nothing there. Or simply remove it and then re add the menu item when there are any add ons to be listed.
Done! :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback, it's really helpful. Anyone else has any more advice/ guidance, it is much appreciated.

Ridew

Surprisingly Adequate
Nov 6, 2017
I like how the website looks, but just needs more content on it for your members to download. :yum: More free scripts and downloads will get you more new members to get you started i would think but having a bigger selection of both paid and free downloads will improve things. :smile:
Thanks Sean, we will keep your suggestion in Mind and will work on it. Actually, for now there's only 2 scripts, but we'll be adding more very soon.