Need Partner

Mushmellow

Surprisingly Adequate
Dec 19, 2017
Ok so I don't own a website nor forum but now I'm interested in opening one but... I really don' have experience in running one so I'm looking for a partner. I'll be buying the domain and web hosting. I'll put the $$$ and the person who partners with me will be in charge of the forum.

Message me if interested.

We'll discuss what type of forum it'll be.

Mushmellow

Surprisingly Adequate
Dec 19, 2017
For now I'm looking for a partner. The type of website/fórum, domain and software will be discussed between us. We'll both decide everything, not just me.

What more info are you looking for? Feel free to ask.

Chris Grigg

Executive
Executive
Oct 28, 2017
South Carolina
www.USHost247.com
For now I'm looking for a partner. The type of website/fórum, domain and software will be discussed between us. We'll both decide everything, not just me.

What more info are you looking for? Feel free to ask.
This information doesn't give anyone the slightest clue on what genre, what direction of website/forum you are wanting to go in. At least give some details on what host you will be using and also what genre website you are interested in. At least so others that are interested in the same genre can send you a message. Wouldn't make sense for a Tech Savvy guy that wants to talk about computers joins as a partner for a baby forum.

:smiley:

Mushmellow

Surprisingly Adequate
Dec 19, 2017
This information doesn't give anyone the slightest clue on what genre, what direction of website/forum you are wanting to go in. At least give some details on what host you will be using and also what genre website you are interested in. At least so others that are interested in the same genre can send you a message. Wouldn't make sense for a Tech Savvy guy that wants to talk about computers joins as a partner for a baby forum.

:smiley:
I don't have a host yet but I was considering using godaddy. My favorite type of fórums are; Gaming, Paranormal, Sports, Animals, Camping and Anime.

Hope this helps :smile:

Allan

It's All Good
Council
May 28, 2015
Central Florida
kndhosting.com
Godaddy is ok for domain names but as far as hosting I have nothing but problems and limitations they put on you. There are a lot of great hosts out there in @USHost247 . I used him for years.

Also everyone is right you need to pick a niche that you feel passionate about and take it from there.