[PAID] Looking for a web developer!

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
Hello all, I am looking for a web developer for my new project. I can only hire you as a freelancer, but I have 2 projects needed from you. You will be paid fairly!

I'm looking for a dev that can create a WHMCS module and a WordPress plugin. You need to have experience with either Azure or AWS!

If you'd like to take the job, send me a PM or leave a comment and I'll provide more info than I can on this topic.

Thanks and have a great day!

Cough cough @edenwax

edenwax

Designer
Developer
Feb 17, 2016
ed3n.me
Hello all, I am looking for a web developer for my new project. I can only hire you as a freelancer, but I have 2 projects needed from you. You will be paid fairly!

I'm looking for a dev that can create a WHMCS module and a WordPress plugin. You need to have experience with either Azure or AWS!

If you'd like to take the job, send me a PM or leave a comment and I'll provide more info than I can on this topic.

Thanks and have a great day!

Cough cough @edenwax
Considering I've done neither, I dont think I'd be a good fit! Good luck on finding someone though!
(In hindsight developer probably isnt the best title for myself, I'm really more of a designer)