Trohpies

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
Hello!

I saw the new trophies and I think you put some good ones up there. However, it looks like I'm not getting some that I should. I'm not sure about the birthday one is, but I obviously have an avatar haha.
Capture.PNG

Also, it lookings like HumaneHosting, Allen, and Mushmellow are getting extra trophies like the 2,500 posts.

Attachments

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I incorrectly set the 2,500 post to a different amount at first, so a ton of people got that award that shouldn't have. I've corrected that mistake, so now I just need to figure out how to recalculate trophy points.

I found a topic explaining how to recalculate it for XenForo 1.1, but that looks like something that has changed with the 2.0 update. Anyways, I will figure out how to fix everything once I have finished making these changes. Chances are I'll mess something else up before it's all said and done. :yum:

If anyone has any trophy suggestions, I'd love to hear them. :smiley:

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
Perfect!

I have a couple ideas that I've been thinking about. Not all of them you'll probably want, but I'm just spitballing ideas!
  • Sponsor (Name can change)
    • Someone who has given exclusive discounts and free products to the community.
  • Most Likes/reactions
    • User likes to messages ratio is at least: .6
  • Discord
    • Joined the conversation on discord!
  • Taking the second step
    • This user has enabled 2-step verification