What got you into blogging

danielle davidson

Constantly Improving
Apr 14, 2016
For me personally, I got into blogging because I was bored one summer and I wanted to try something new. I figured that it couldn't hurt to try out some blogging, and I honestly loved it. I've always loved to write, so I knew that this was perfect.

Baley64bit

Quite the Aristocrat
Apr 14, 2016
I enjoy writing and making people laugh, think, or smile. I started as a freelance poster for blog owners but I now own my own. It hasn't made it big yet, but I know it will. I just have to keep up the good fight!

TaylorAnn

Drastically Average
May 1, 2016
I personally got into it because I wanted a way to vent things that I was thinking. I also loved to write so that helped, but being able to see the reaction I got from people who also felt the same things that I did, it was nice.

PSpringz

Constantly Improving
May 6, 2016
I like to vent and sometimes I have no one to vent to so venting to possibly millions of strangers online is a nice outlet. I also like helping people as well.

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
What first got me into blogging was the fact that I was a co-administrator of an extremely popular video game forum years back and we were looking for ways to express ourselves as a community. Not only that, but to get the word out about the forum as well. I started a blog which had the same name as the forum and added the rest of the forum's staff as contributors on there. It's gone now, but I had other blogs of my own later on. I love to write and always have.

jyy

Quite the Aristocrat
Sep 6, 2017
I was into blogging in the past and was driven to it by accident. See, I was a newbie to web hosting, and the, the package I had allowed for some premade blogs (no installation needed, not even Softalicious). Well, for some reason, I started using them.