What made you decide to own a website or websites?

Christopher

Former Owner
Retired Staff
Mar 11, 2016
So, what made you decide to own a website or websites? I always wanted websites so I could get my thoughts out there. I've always been interested in spreading information and learning how to manage a website.

How about you?

Allenafaith

Former Councilman
Jun 9, 2015
I decided to create my website because I wanted to learn more about how to run one and I wanted more experience.

mrester

Surprisingly Adequate
Apr 25, 2016
I wanted to prove to myself that I could and to gain experience. Also, it was something that I always wanted to do since I was a kid.

Mr.Panos

Quite the Aristocrat
Apr 16, 2015
I always wanted to be in touch with more and more people from all around the world. Internet gives me this opportunity! Websites and especially forums and social networks let me communicate with others, exchange opinions and have fun! :smiley:

David S

Drastically Average
Jan 14, 2017
I wanted to meet a lot more people, because often on forums you meet an interesting type of people and not the same type of people on a social media site. Another thing having a forum or being on a forum gives you more of a community feel to it! It makes you feel great and a part to be there. I wanted to do a site on a show that I had a real and proper passion for! It gives me fantastic joy in doing the site!

Bizarrio

Constantly Improving
Nov 14, 2017
Owning website has been my hobby for almost six years. I have always loved the idea of having informative websites.

It doesn't matter if my site is large or small; if it can help someone, I consider it as a success.

xXInfectedXx

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 26, 2015
A few things really. Last website was dedicated to helping YouTubers. I made it not to look for profit, but instead to help those who wanted to become successful in YouTube and I believe I have successfully managed to do this by creating a 35,000 member community on Google+ where users share there channel and give other users feedback about there content. It's also a hobby of mine.