What TV Show Are You Watching?

planetinside

Constantly Improving
Sep 5, 2017
If anyone is looking for recommendations check out Taboo with Tom Hardy. Otherwise some classics: Over there, Jericho. If you want something scary try Paranormal Witness and Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina. I'm sure everyone has but if not The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

I'm going to rewatch the last two seasons of The Walking Dead to get ready for the new season coming out. I just got the TellTale game for free from the Humble Bundle and it was so intense, loved the characters and genuinely cared what happened to them. Great game, just got the second.

@Christopher Whats mysteries at the castle?

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
I watched an episode of Bonanza last night. It was the one where the sons were surprising their dad for his birthday by buying him a special horse to ride.

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
I watched an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. This is the one where the Darling family first showed up in Mayberry. They are one crazy and funny family.

Shortie861

Constantly Improving
May 23, 2015
I just got finished watching the season premiere of Chicago Fire! Been waiting 5 months and it did not disappoint at all in the slightest. Very excited for next weeks episode now and can not wait!

erik

Quite the Aristocrat
Aug 30, 2017
Gilmore Girls and PLL. Been waiting for years for the PLL mystery to be solved, can't quit now! Also, Gilmore Girls is an excellent show in my opinion.

Cryckit

Retired Executive
Retired Staff
Jun 13, 2017
Missouri
I watched a Halloween episode of Happy Days. It was the episode where they threw a party in an old house that they thought was haunted. That's always a great episode to watch around Halloween.

I watched Bugs Bunny's Howl-oween Special last night. I haven't seen that in a long time. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I watched a Halloween episode of Happy Days. It was the episode where they threw a party in an old house that they thought was haunted. That's always a great episode to watch around Halloween.
When I was like a preteen, I used to watch a couple reruns of Happy Days with my parents every school night. It's a great show.

I've got NCIS on at the moment, but I'm not paying attention to it.