What would you like to see at Website Forums?

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
Hey there, if you have any particular suggestions on your mind at the moment, please take the time to share it in this topic. If the rest of the community also likes your suggestion, we will try our best to implement it. We make no promises that your suggestion will be added, but we will certainly consider it.

Thank you, and remember, sharing is caring. :cool:

JennyorAlice

Quite the Aristocrat
Mar 24, 2015
U. S. A.
s15.zetaboards.com
Do you think that adding awards to the forum would be a good idea? Or do you find the idea to be silly? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I think awards are a good thing to have but it would look better if it was something taylored to your specific community. What do you think?

Teg

Quite the Aristocrat
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2015
Georgia, USA
tck.boards.net
While I like the theme and all because of its professional and clean design, I think you guys should make a theme that's more "fun and exciting." You can do that and still be professional and clean at the same time.

Belthazar

Ex-Shot Caller
Retired Staff
Mar 4, 2015
America
Do you think that adding awards to the forum would be a good idea? Or do you find the idea to be silly? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I think awards are a good thing to have but it would look better if it was something taylored to your specific community. What do you think?
We have some pretty basic awards. I'll add some new ones though.

While I like the theme and all because of its professional and clean design, I think you guys should make a theme that's more "fun and exciting." You can do that and still be professional and clean at the same time.
We'll have to find someone to make the theme first, though. I like this theme personally. However, I'll definitely see if there are any other new options.

JewishPoptart89

Retired Administrator
Retired Staff
Council
Nov 27, 2015
Wisconsin
I think it would be good for everyone if we had a blog.

Anyone can post here, (submitting to a moderator or up), it would be helpful articles for forum and website owners.

So say I had something I knew a lot about, Wordpress for example. I would submit an article to a moderator. If the moderator likes it, he/she would edit it to fix any grammar or other mistakes found. Then the moderator would publish it or send it to John or Cameron.

I think it would be helpful to the community members and staff. I think it would also help get more people over to the forum!

The

Drastically Average
Jan 2, 2016
United Kingdom
GravityForum.net
I like the theme as it is, clean enough to read, no difficulty with some themes. Sure, add another as a unique theme if you want, but keep this as well please :smiley:

Personally I'd like some new emotes. I'm not a fan of the the current style, I prefer larger/more detailed ones :yum:

Belthazar

Ex-Shot Caller
Retired Staff
Mar 4, 2015
America
Like Teg said. I think a new, more exciting theme would be nice. :smiley:
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "new, more exciting theme?" Do you want my colors in this theme or something?

I like the theme as it is, clean enough to read, no difficulty with some themes. Sure, add another as a unique theme if you want, but keep this as well please :smiley:

Personally I'd like some new emotes. I'm not a fan of the the current style, I prefer larger/more detailed ones :yum:
We'll definitely keep this theme even if we get a new one down the road.

I'll see what I can do about adding some new emoticons later tonight. I agree that these are horrible. :yum:

Andrew7765

The Prefix Dude
Retired Staff
Nov 28, 2015
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "new, more exciting theme?" Do you want my colors in this theme or something?

We'll definitely keep this theme even if we get a new one down the road.

I'll see what I can do about adding some new emoticons later tonight. I agree that these are horrible. :yum:
I don't know. I think more colors would be nice and maybe some more images. It is kinda dull.

Na11

Despairingly Simple
Dec 10, 2016
While the theme is nice, some brighter and more upbeat colors might make it look less.....dull.