Who is your Email Provider?

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Nov 4, 2017
I currently use Outlook and Yahoo. :yum: What providers do you use for your emails? :yum:
I feels like Google get the job done quite well. So much so that many even turn to their emailing solutions for their own businesses rather than using their included email accounts on their hosting account. For a very valid reason that it "just works" without a hitch.

Sean Quinn

Almost Special
I feels like Google get the job done quite well. So much so that many even turn to their emailing solutions for their own businesses rather than using their included email accounts on their hosting account. For a very valid reason that it "just works" without a hitch.
Iv never actually had an email account with google. :yum: Ill check them out as im a bit fed up with out Outlook and Yahoo work. :yum:

Friendly Survival

Moderation Director
Nov 4, 2017
Iv never actually had an email account with google. :yum: Ill check them out as im a bit fed up with out Outlook and Yahoo work. :yum:
If by that you means all of those private part pills SPAM then those should be gone with Google's filtering. As I haven't seen one to date on Google and I used to get those by the butt load on Outlook.

That why it's sell so much along it's allowance to work well on email clients.

JeffLarsen

Despairingly Simple
Dec 22, 2017
www.enettechnologies.com
Gmail is best for personal use, I've been using them for years.
A few years back, a friend of mine used to spam emails to thousands of email addresses, He said, he never includes Gmail address in the list as their spam and security filters is way strong and just blacklist the sender email for all the other services as well.

Teg

Quite the Aristocrat
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2015
Georgia, USA
tck.boards.net
Currently, I use Outlook and Gmail. I use Outlook for school because as a student I gain access to Office 365 which comes with an outlook email. I use Gmail for personal mail because I just prefer it over all the others. I've been using it for many years, I love how easy it is to use and I like that I can link custom email addresses from domains to my Gmail accounts.

TheWhiteNinja978

Quite the Aristocrat
Apr 4, 2016
I started off on yahoo when i first started using the internet when I was about 12 but then moved to gmail when I got my first phone, so I guess Gmail. :yum:

Cameron

Executive Director
Executive
Jan 29, 2015
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
I've got a bunch of different emails, but Yahoo is where my main email is at. I've just stuck with it, since I made the email when I was like twelve years old. I've also got a few Gmails, a couple Outlook emails, etc. Also, let's not forget those ancient email clients that are attached to cPanel, such as SquirrelMail and RoundCube. :yum: